Sunday, July 4, 2021

Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.

  Story to recap. Afterlife, man and woman changed, their love grew, he became a tree, and the woman became a branch on the tree. New life stars. Branches of Phyllis, branches of peace, hands to hold, since the start of time.

Let the rope games begin 🐶🐶🐶 Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.
Image result for Children Protection Services: Selling Kids:Leaders

Good morning..Judas Iscariot Allan Stevo,Was the American Revolution a Mistake? Gary North,NY escapees.Bored Panda : Let’s Go Somewhere !!!! It’s your Season.Surge In Every Season.Lots to talk about. I am in a happy place now Facebook friends and I give it all to Glory! Let us all have a terrific day, every day, all the time. Lots of light in the world to share.

This is totally different' - News - Brownwood Bulletin - Brownwood, TX

Classes on the beach, love and devotion, love and hate horns on a goat, and mercy and goodness. Failed once already, dogs and new tricks, hard for simple and stupid staff.

Image

. Payroll deductible for birds and bees, black female veterans, fairies, pixies, and earth angels.Enough for the Charmed. Something to write songs about, joy and tasteful delights to cum and sit on Steven Jarrot's face.Classes on the beach, love and devotion, love and hate horns on a goat, and mercy and goodness. Failed once already, dogs and new tricks, hard for simple and stupid staff

The Love We Had Stays On My Mind. Sometimes you win.Rats to run, rats to races, rats to dollops and cents, games online, games in real life, balls and jacks. In a bag for life. Inline image

That was deep. The animal of the year you were born, and the animal for the month that you were born,okay, so it is the birds, it is the bees, it is about the ways to grow,  how to view the world.

 I was born in the year of the rat, and born under the sign of fish , chasing it tail, and the end of the year, on the day of rebirths. Nuts. 

By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.

I like the beach. I like look at the water, but I can not say, that I have been in the water. I walk on the sands.
I sit and watch the waves go in and out. I do boat rides.

    'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM. NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal. Attitude is everything.To build, to teach, to learn, pages to turn, lessons daily how to climb more mountains, dreams in the motions of the knights on the land, ships to sail, dreams on the water.Friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…

Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect.

In a perfect world,connection ,conversation ,chemistry, would be there,the steps to take, to see, if we can climb a
mountain or two.This is called humanity,having feeling that God is present with in every living being.It is all about the joys and pains of the gifts to share, and the flip of a coin or a flip of a card, for the right things to do. Lessons, Blessings, Hares Lost In Woods, Chicks, Babes, And Dicks, Waves Made.

Inline image



Happy 4th of July, Cheers, and chaps, read, write, and blue, words in waves, dancing on the page, how to get things out. Going once, going twice, going to say, the ball is in your court, winds to winds, son to shine, son to stand out.

Views, Voices, Values, Pros And Cons.I was bewildered and fascinated by everything I noticed, but then it was a photo-static memory reflected in my mind and soul. As I aged, deep thinking and meditation, especially during my daily walks alone, ideas became.Very nice to meet you !!Strangers.


DO NOT SPOIL WHAT YOU HAVE BY DESIRING WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE. REMEMBER THAT WHAT YOU NOW HAVE WAS ONCE AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR. EPICURUS'

No comments:

Post a Comment