Monday, July 5, 2021

I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today


 I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today.'Everyone is so focused on acting savage, busy, and heartless these days. Meanwhile, I'm searching for the humans that believe in compassion, love, and human connection'

Dead Moms, Stars And Angels Fall To Earth, Babies. Great Saints Dead Angels, Mothers Notes, Good Times, Trips to other lands, under the heavens, giants and castles, families back together. Angels here on earth daily trees, a family of angels, born again.


 Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. Love and hate, horns on a goat, songs to sing about time standing still, to dance on the beaches. Jumps for joys for weird life, weird is wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different, an earth angel in the house.




To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power.


Heads or tales, coins to pay, lovers, haters, suckers, and fuckers, lessons on rites, reasons, seasons of love. Switch - There'll never be: Angel Wings: History created, not news today, third-party views.



Rites to reasons, kids and goats, worlds away, lost in space, lots of views, chicks and babes, faces of seasons of joy, lots of hands to hearts, earth angels, host in hand. World of blue dreams, worlds of bats out of hell, bears in the woods, lions to roar, lessons to learn, walking tall, walking with boots on, dances in darkness, dances with snakes, snails, spiders and worms.

Tales on frogs, freaks, and snakes, remember the words about noses and views, everyone has one. Love and hate, horns on a goat, songs to sing about time standing still, to dance on the beaches. Jumps for joys for weird life, weird is wonderful, exciting, interesting, real and different, an earth angel in the house.

"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought, while, in fearing,the other found need of conquest."-- Chief Luther Standing Bear, SIOUX 'IT'S A SLOW PROCESS, BUT QUITTING WON'T SPEED IT UP'
Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.



Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ...Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.
May be an image of text that says 'CHARLES R. JARROT CREDIT CONSULTING'



Ways to know, ways to grow, ways to expand, hand to hand, hope to float. Wishes and dreams, lives to share. Leslie 2/2: Shade, Moors And Betters, Love and Luck, Bailey Battles, Stars To Shine, Dances On Time. The people that you cross during your lifetime are there for a purpose, a reason, a season or a lifetime , you just have desire what the reason is.

 I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today.'Everyone is so focused on acting savage, busy, and heartless these days. Meanwhile, I'm searching for the humans that believe in compassion, love, and human connection'You are crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. AMEN!! .W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real:

'LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE'.Above Normal.Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it: Over time, over space, over right, and over reasons, sons to shine, birds and bees, dances in the air. Good times, sad times, moments lost in time, ways to grow, roads to travel, in and out of time, over and over again, until the lessons are learned. How many times, around the murryberry trees, pages to go, give it to me, one more time.

Different.Yes, I am weird always.All In It: Bubblegum Bitch: I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years. Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels: Pages Of Lessons To Learn. Can you believe none of these were photoshopped?

Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
DANCESSTREETSGODTIMESBLUEOCEANSGOALS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Appreciate the likes and comments but did any of y'all do anything?Don’t Be Cruel.
Fami ly Affairs. Lots of history on the free rides for cows, cattle, hippos, and snakes in the grass, trades to do: tips online to share...


No comments:

Post a Comment