Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live a good life..

Don't Miss your Beat✌🏾New Edition - If It Isn't Love.Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn. πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ Confessions,Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. - Martin Luther King, Jr.Unconditionally.   ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.     "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. 

Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:Over Decades.Man In Blue, Marines In Best Suit, Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Since 1994, A Safe Haven Housing Assistance - Veteran Resources, Revamped.Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. Hard Knocks, Movie Rights, good times, lost in time and space, songs to sing.

Earth Angels, Sheep And Goat Leaders, Giants Jacks: Pipers, Angels On Earth, Veterans With Skills. Hands out to help, hands out to lead, hands out to build the houses needed. Life, Sands Of Time, Rocks To Rolls, Gifts Webs Of Lies, Webs Of Dicks, Webs Lost In Space, Purple Hopes, Fires Of Hope, Birds And Devils, Fat cats, fat Jewish Wide Whales, tales to share, ...Since 1994, A Safe Haven Housing Assistance - Veteran Resources, Revamped.Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live a good life..Unconditionally.   ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.     "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. 


Wow this shit right here is crazy lmfao...hay uritza how's my son doing.πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜˜πŸ€—πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ™„ Do all your friends here know that you took our son an hauled ass to Cali an lied to the courts about where I was from an that I beat you an you were scared for your life lol. Told the courts IN CALI knowing I live in North Carolina...that you didn't know where I was an that I was from Cali an that is why they let you petition me through a news paper in Cali. rocks under the sands of time.Unconditionally.   ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.     "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. 

Wheels to roll, clocks to watch, schools of hard knock, when did he die, the boy to man back in time thinking back, when did things change, what were the choices made, when were the chances take. Boy to man, boys and men, rights of passage, time to take, to walk like a man, talk like a man, become a man. I'm Afraid of Water: coz of these -SHARKS, CROCODILES SNAKES, WHALES..on land.We The People πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Gems in the dirt, buried in piles of shit.
Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live a good life..

The Rights Corrected: History, Not News To Share. Blue birds, blue stars, happy to see, rainbow shots, to pots of gold. Fairy tales, monkeys and snakes, hackers, crooks and liars, tails in air.Here is a story of a man who loved a woman once, and what happen after the dark dazes of court for a protection order, love and devotion from the only man for this woman, he was so right...Unconditionally.   ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.     "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. 



Steven Jay Jarrot: 7608512267: Sad and blue once.Summer of 2013, after the shit hit the fan on his love affair with his dream girl, mistakes had been made, and the atonement was never done, not a rite of passage in the deeds and the actions.Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live a good life..Unconditionally.   ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.     "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. 
DICKS OR DOGS, DOCTOR IS IN THE OVEN, DOING ADJUSTMENTS. STEVEN JARROT, FROG PRINCE, WHALE BEACHED, 7608512267. NOTHING BUT A HELL HOUND.Prince Frogg, Steve Jarrot, WILL read this post and finally realize that yes you are a FUCKIN ASSHOLE. So go back to sucking your mommies titties and enjoy your new title and while your at it shove your head back up your ass.Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live a good life..

Have a nice day, ASSHOLE.COLLEGE HAS TAUGHT ME IF YOU GOING TO BE LATE YOU BETTER GET THERE AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN CAUSE HE AINT REPEATING ANYTHING HE JUST SAID. Team work: 10 tools to ensure successful collaborations.Raining frogs, freaks out at night, good times snakes in the grass. Heads to count, lovers, haters, suckers for free rides.
Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live a good life..


Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles......Pieces of a Dream - 

Cum For Years, On Shot, Lots Of Jokes.Unconditionally.   ☪IN THE SHADOW. Need A Friend.I Do, I Do,I Do,I Do,I Do.     "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers .Songs of another life, my mothers, my sisters, my life in the mirror. 


Image may contain: 1 person, standing


Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz .Blame it on my mermaid soul πŸšπŸ’™πŸŒŠ mermaid life..πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸŒΏπŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅The longer I wait I will be dead. The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights: Back In The Day, History Recorded.Music Hits, Friends Of Stars, Candles Out, Michael Jackson Cum For Years, On Shot, Lots Of Jokes.Better Lives, Better Views, Lessons Learned.Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles....
No photo description available.
Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count, Cards To Read, Daily Mountains. Joys And Pains.Sole Sisters: Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count.The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights: Back In The Day, History Recorded.Better Lives, Better Views, Lessons Learned.Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles....




My voice.Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.Right here I got u.On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.Looking for something.πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ•ΊπŸΉπŸ»Roles Played, Hats Wore. Over Decades.Happy with the crossroad choices made. Angel Heart:The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights: Back In The Day, History Recorded.Music Hits, Friends Of Stars, Candles Out, Michael Jackson Cum For Years, On Shot, Lots Of Jokes.Better Lives, Better Views, Lessons Learned.Lucky Dates, 333 Lucky Numbers, Red Hearts Battles....



Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.Kristen Giardiello Love this pic! Indi Diaz .Blame it on my mermaid soul πŸšπŸ’™πŸŒŠ mermaid life..
Have to say, have to recap, have to reviews, glory dazes done, dances in the streets. Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, frogs, fools, freaks in the night. Steven Jarrot: HAPPY SATURDAY TO YOU. I GIVING YOU TIL TODAY TO START REMOVING YOUR BLOGS AND PICTURES AFTER TODAY IM  RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS.

 IF U FORGOT I HAVE EVERY PICTURE OF YOU IN VERY COMPROMISING POSITIONS .Back in time, hung on the cross, back in the day, lovers, haters, good time toads, Jewish whales on land. Easy, simple, slow, silly and stupid, words in waves, history today, not news. What about the boy toy, Charlie Ray Jarrot, dicks in line, strangers in the night, good time, suckers to buy. Drugs, sex, oral talents to exchange, family affairs, heads to count.



  My bald headed baby, Rachel Jarrot, was there, gang bang frog, have to say, not sure what to say, good times, glory dazes done. Pages to books, whales on land, Jewish wales to come, to go, faces in the crowds.

Just sit back and enjoy.Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach: Penny Lanes, Frogs To Toads. . I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine. I tested positively toward negative.Must be real good. How about go do something about the children being sold on the internet. You have the platform to speak up.
Rach Jay FART FACE BUTT CRACK, MY MOTHER AND FATHER:Sheri Beth Jarrot, and the gay blade, Steven Jay Jarrot, crooks,cheaters, liars,family of freaks, fools, and frogs. Setting Standards, Strangers To Friends, Faces Of Leaders, Lights On Again. ON THE RUN, WHAT?! Jokes and Laughs, Pigs Do Fly, Cows and Buff forever.



The longer I wait I will be dead. The Joys and Pains of Single Black Women: Watch the highlights: Back In The Day, History Recorded.Music Hits, Friends Of Stars, Candles Out, Michael Jackson Cum For Years, On Shot, Lots Of Jokes.Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„Frank Agresti-8455410288
Image

Projections, thanks for the window inside, locked away, mental state, out of touch, with yourself, with your family, faces in the mirror, sad and blue, on boy, what will you do? Paths to cross, roads to travel, senior lady for senior man, giant on land, head above water, ships of fools on the water.Plenty of fish, lots of frogs, waves to make, history to share, stats, age, how tall, located where, factors that matter. So...Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„Frank Agresti-8455410288.

Image
THE TALKING GIBBERISH. I CANT STOP LAUGHING. Oh what a knight, moats, bailey, and bricks, castles on the sand, rocks to roll, gems to find. Beaches. Mental alert, crazy for a fee, marches to madness, roads to travel, paths to cross.Music Hits, Friends Of Stars, Candles Out, Michael Jackson Cum For Years, On Shot, Lots Of Jokes.Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„Frank Agresti-8455410288 


My voice.Choices: 🎠🎧 Music 🍰Holiday Hits.Right here I got u.On the dark sides of the moon, on a clouding night, without stars.Looking for something.πŸ€©πŸ€—πŸ•ΊπŸΉπŸ»Roles Played, Hats Wore. Over Decades.Happy with the crossroad choices made. Angel Heart:Stupid cannot be fixed, stupid should not breed, lost causes out of the gate. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„Frank Agresti-8455410288 


This is after the third party views about level of love, as seen by the hairdresser with the kid that was hairless, Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, the pair in question now, stories about the nosy, super-sized white whales that rule with the short hairs and balls of Steven Jarrot, in her purse. One for Sheri and one for Rachel, and they rule with balls in hand the love and good times of ex-husband, and golden calf of the tribe to tell him how to feel. Notices by blogs, tweets and Google plus, written in third party views were attacked, and that was the beginning of the end of the dark days with this clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment