Thursday, April 5, 2018

Singing Songs. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱

Wind Moves Sunny News....Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day. Sunsets on the beach, life every day. Life is a beach. Life is an adventure, joys for joy, in the setting rays, end of another day. Thanks to the sky, thanks to the sun, thanks to the gods within good times. Going Flying Kites, Birds And Bees, Singing Songs. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned.

More happy birthday pictures to one of the best human beings in the world......Kyleigh Roberts......Frog Dates: Fruit Nut, Toss Salads Done.THE WAILERS....Balls In The Air, Chicks And Babes, California Dreams, Sands of Time, Earth Angels Once.....Dazes of Shadows...Fun and games, party and play the life away, blowing clouds in the wind.

Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count, Cards To Read, Daily Mountains. Joys 2. Bettina Amanda πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½Princess Whale: right?Girl Whale.....Ages, things, details of our lives and circumstances are all there to be acknowledged and accepted for what they are. 

Things does not define us. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach.Rejections, Expensive, Frogs Prices, Coins To Count, Cards To Read, Daily Mountains. Joys 2. Bettina Amanda πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½

Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go Thursday, November 12, 2015 Clocks To Watch, Wheels To Turn, Frogs And Snakes, Tales Spinning. History in the works, dates on the beach, land whales. Dates In The Dark: Dates in the Woods, spiders and snakes, monkeys to dodge. Lovers and Frogs, Dates on the beach, distant lovers, love and hate, horns to blow, goats and sheep. Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views, lights on in the dark.

Thanks for sharing.Rachel Jarrot, Rachel wigs off, butch forever, date a land whale, California cow. Cum sucker, gang bang dyke, good ties. Dates?or you, ass lubed up, gang bang, pitchers on point, jokes to yell. Ship of fools, ships of freaks, snakes in the grass. Another buzz kill. Jokes on land, jokers to poker players to ride, faces of snakes to devils : 7608512267, Steven Jarrot.

Just starting a new chapter of my life as a single man. i am mostly looking for good friends first who could develop into something more later on. I am a hopeless romantic and love to spoil and pamper his partner.I desire someone who is family oriented and would love to blend our families together if we would advance to marriage.

I'm good listening and advising. All values, moral, ethical, family and professional are very important to me. 
I enjoy going out and seeing a movie, dance, listen to music, dining, weekend trips and traveling. I can also enjoy a quiet night at home on a couch and watching a good movie or reading a book or meditating, listening to soft music or watching a good movie. I work out and i like to staying fit and also eating healthy, and hopefully this is something you would enjoy as well. i believe traveling gives you a broader sense of the world so therefore it will be a plus to meet someone who shares my love of travel.

I’ve been described as a romantic and positive man, by family members and my friends. I love spending time outdoors and take a walk when it's not too hot, and have always enjoyed, watching the sunsets on top of the mountain and rainy sunrises and a hot cafe.I have been holding my love for a long time and am ready to find the right the Woman to share that love with. 

I really enjoy walk on the lake shore, of the sea or the river, listen to music dance, practice Zumba, yoga or take a fitness class in the water, new cars, and time outside together, Have a picnic, listen to you sing or read for me, the tales and the stories fascinate me. 

What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a sweet funny family oriented honest trustworthy woman who will love me for who I am not be too judgmental about my flaws and support and guide me as I will with her. I hope you’ll be my best friend first


Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱



I've worked in the health/fitness/nutrition industry for 30 years, very fit, healthy lifestyle, like to cook, eat mostly organic food, exercise daily, financially sound, never married, no kids, non smoker, non drinker, no drugs, and not into bars/party atmosphere. I appreciate relaxing home-time as well as regular recreational activities, biking, hiking, beach, jogging/running stairs at Swamis.  Singing Songs. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱

Looking for a woman who "gets" the lifestyle and is intelligent/well educated, athletic fit naturally pretty SWF 40-55 non smoker, non drinker, with traditional values to develop a friendship, spend time discussing life's mysteries, share comfortable homespun routines, and develop a solid lasting relationship. Singing Songs. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱


3729 Magnolia Ave, Long Beach, CA 90806Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱✨909 920 0725 and 7608512267 Upland Cheap Trick, $6000 hair is .Rach Jay, New Trick, Rachel Gaylin Jarrot, corner on vine and Hollywood. Chances are your already friend zoned to the max. Being clingy with a girl isn't going to get you anywhere..... 'Genius, alien, innovative': Why London loved David Bowie.
Singing Songs. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱

Good evening. If you are reading this post that means I'm looking. if you like one or both of offers on my post then lets meet, my place or yours. I will give you a 1/2 oz of great kush or $ and give you pleasure at the same time. I'm married but here on business and looking for some fun. I'm a nice looking, clean and df White/Cuban Male, 5'11, 220. I have green eyes, brown hair and great sucker. Reply if real and interested. 7609020855

Dances for Nights. Lovers, Haters, Hoes, Queers, Steers, Upland Dikes, Peas In Pods, Frogs In Ponds, Wheels To Turn, Paths To Cross. Snake in the Grass Alert!!!!!!Lasting Impressions.  Happy and delighted with the stars in the heavens, happy and gay with songs to sing, happy and dancing the nights away. Jumps for joy, joy and peace reasons to sing and dance, gifts to share of the dazes spent dancing the nights away. How do you like to dance? Happy and delighted with the steps to create a story of joys and pains of the bumps in the roads.

 1
 Maybe try nude camel-toe slide with the guys, or even a little penetration would be stimulating. This invitation is for daring and exciting ladies who maybe have never done this before, but would like sexual excitement and pushing her limits. Not looking for a Pro (no exchange of money). Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱✨

 I'm thirsty 4 a BBC 2 Piss in my mouth "always thirsty! (Black Urinal) (South Los Angeles)  body: average  weight: 198  height: 5'7" (170cm)  zodiac: ♉ taurus  ethnicity: Black  interests: Alpha Piss Tops with Big cut Dicks  age: 59  Black nasty Piss pigg & Black Urinal; seeking masc hung black men only with BBC who enjoy pissing & cumming into an open mouth. I suck dick for a long sessions.Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱✨ Blow and go's are welcome too.
 Singing Songs. πŸ’–Blue Oceans To Create: Blue Birds And Bees, New Lives Starts. Pages Turned. Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱




 I DONT PARTY! No PNP! 420 & poppers are cool. I am masculine, Im mobile, can host or travel. Hit me up with a name and phone number, if serious. Please no "little Ass dicks" (LAD's), hung black men with "Big Ass Dicks (BAD's) and tall men to that front! Beer drinkers & Thugs (40oz drinkers A+) welcome , let me drain you of your piss and cum for hours. I'm always thirsty for deposits. Cum make a deposit of piss down in my Thirsty Throat today. I'll supply the beer, water or soda! You supply the Piss! Masc top black men only!Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱✨


We plan periodic "Bachelor Parties", the next party for a weekend in March (and monthly thereafter), and would like for an amateur dancer who craves excitement to entertain several guys by stripping nude and giving nude lap dances to the guys. Guys will also be nude for the lapdance on encouragement of the lady. Sunsets Daily Gifts.πŸ’•πŸ…±️πŸ…±️girl🌱

No comments:

Post a Comment